MEWPs Hire Sheffield
Quick & Easy Access Up To 27 Metres
MEWPS (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms), sometimes referred to as mobile access platforms, offer an incredibly adaptable and flexible access solution for a wide range of purposes. They can help you reach up to 27 metres, ideal for projects that require working at great heights.
Hi Point have provided MEWPs in Sheffield for a wide range of projects including stadium work at Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday. Unlike scaffolding, MEWPs provide a flexible option that allows you to manoeuvre around projects efficiently, perfect for short jobs or emergency tasks. We have two kinds of MEWPs suitable for different purposes, contact our team to find the right solution for your project.
Why Choose Hi Point?
Our expert team has over 30 years of experience within the access industry, meaning you can be confident you are in safe hands with Hi Point.
Tracked MEWP Specifications
- Self propelled rubber crawlers
- On the spot swivel via contra-rotation of crawlers
- Genuine one-man operation
- All functions controlled from basket
- Minimal ground pressure, therefore can be used anywhere
- Powerful Honda engine
- 230-volt power for indoor use
- High stability in basket due to double strength construction
- Very flexible because of jib
- Very high operating stability because of height and width adjustable crawler undercarriage
- Telescopic upper boom